Features and benefits:
- New Zealand grown, spray free and chemical residue free.
- Versatile oil that can be used for both therapeutic and culinary use.
- Cold pressed extra virgin Hemp seed liquid oil for both internal and external use, no need for capsules
Key therapeutic actions:
- Supplies an excellent source of polyunsaturated and essential fatty acids that the body cannot produce on its own, perfect to support healthy skin barriers.
- Provides the ideal balance of Omega-6 to Omega-3 (3:1 ratio) for optimal absorption of Omega-6 Gamma Linoleic to Omega-3 Alpha Linoleic fatty acids. GLA (gamma linoleic acid) is an anti-inflammatory component of the Omega-6 fatty acid that is great for boosting your immunity.
- Nutritious hemp seed oil provides a range of important nutrients to help energize and soothe the body – it is also an excellent source of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)
Contraindication and Cautions: Oversensitivity to any ingredient – if this occurs stop immediately.
Active ingredients per 15ml
- Omega-3 Polyunsaturated 185mg
- Omega-6 Polyunsaturated 535gm
- Omega-9 Monounsaturated 105mg
- Vitamin E 6mg
- Omega 6 (Linoleic acid) 55.3%
- Alpha linolenic acid (Omega 3) 18.2%
- Oleic acid (Omega 9) 10.2%
- Palmitic acid 5.8%
- Gamma Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 4.0%
- Stearic acid 2.3%
- Stearidonic acid (Omega 3) 1.2%
- Archidic acid 0.8%
- Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) 0.4%
- C18:1 cis isomers 0.35%
- Behenic acid 0.28%
- C20 cis-11-eicosenoic 0.25%
- Lignoceric acid 0.12%
- Myristic acid 0.07%
- Maintenance dose 15ml per day
- When extra support is required 30ml daily
Children Over 6 years
- 5ml daily
- 12 years + 15ml daily